In this tutorial, we learn how to add watermark using Camtasia Studio 6. First, go to the "add" tab and then click "import media". Now, click "add in timeline" and edit it to how you like it. Next, go to the produce tab and click "produce video as". Click "add/edit reset" and choose which one you like, then click "edit" and "next" until you see the watermark tab. Now click "add watermark" and click "options" when you are done. Click the folder to find your watermark and choose how you want it to look. Once you're finished, save your video and it will have a watermark placed on it with your logo!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades