HelpTube1 teaches you how to improve video quality when recording with Camtasia. The reason some videos don't have the HD version is that it takes 30-40 minutes for YouTube to verify whether the video is in high definition or not. In Camtasia 5 there is a Tools tab at the top of the program window. Click on that and then go to Capture. Check the box that says Save as AVI. Then go to Video, change Manual and change the frame rate to 80. Then click Ok and you will get these options every time. If you're using Camtasia 6, it's the same process.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades