In this tutorial, we learn how to get high definition settings in Camtasia Studio. First, open up Camtasia Studio and your movie. After this, click to open up the link and go through the wizard. Instead of clicking on the pre-set mode, you will be able to choose the file format, which can be high definition. You can also change the name and add in a description. Then, click next and go through the QuickTime options. Go to the settings and change the frame rate to 30 and the quality to best in both sections. After that, click on size and change it to 1280x720. Once finished, change the sound settings to 48 and stereo, then click next and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades