This video lesson will show you how to make HD/1080p videos for YouTube in Camtasia. The simplest way to make this is to record your video in 1920x1080 resolution and render it in that setting. That's all that you need to do. But, if you have a smaller screen resolution and can't get 1080p, you can use Camtasia Studio to convert it to 1080p. first add your media to the timeline and change the width to 1920 and the height to 1080 click OK and then close the box. In the preview, you will see the video to be small. To enlarge the video, zoom in in pan aspect, uncheck 'maintain aspect ratio' and resize it to your original video resolution and click 'finish'. Your video is changed to 1080p HD. It's that simple!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades