HelpTube1 teaches you how to make HD videos using Camtasia Studio. You need to have Camtasia Studio, QuickTime installed and an AVI file. In Camtasia Studio click Batch Processing, choose MOV, then 30 frames per second, the encoder should be h.264. Quality set to best and key frames Automatic. Size - Dimensions should be 1280x720 HD. For audio you should have mpeg audio, stereo and 48 kHz rate. Click ok and next. You can also include a picture watermark in the next window. Finish this and choose Produce video as. Select your preset you've created, click next, name it. Once the video is done converting, you can upload it to YouTube.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades