In this video the instructor shows how to upload High Definition HD videos using Camtasia Studio. Here the instructor shows how to upload the videos that you recorded using Camtasia in HD to YouTube. Now to generate a HD video you will need to record in high resolution like 1280 by 800 pixels. Now record the video at full screen. Now after recording you will have your HD video. Open the video in Camtasia and add the clip to the time line by right clicking it and selecting the option from it. Now go to change the video dimensions and change the resolution to 1280 by 800 pixels. Now go on and do all the editing that you want and now produce your video. In the custom settings while producing select the format as WMV and do other settings as shown in the video. Now you will have your video which can be uploaded to YouTube. This video shows how to make HD videos using Camtasia to upload them to YouTube.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades