This video tutorial belongs to the software category which is going to show you how to add a watermark in Camtasia Studio. Open up Camtasia Studio and either import a video or open up a saved video to add a watermark. You got to edit your video and be ready to publish it because adding a watermark is the last step. Now click on 'produce video as' and the production wizard will come up. Here you can select a preset mode or create a custom one. Then you go to 'add / edit preset' and click on 'edit' in the next window. Keep clicking on 'next' till you come to the watermark section. Here you check the 'include watermark' box and search for the image you want to add as watermark and select it. Then you can select transparency and other features and finally click OK to add the watermark.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades