In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use the noise removal tool in Camtasia Studio. Begin by uploading the audio track into the time line. Then select and highlight the region that contains the noise. Now click on Edit and select Audio Enhancements. Under Background noise removal, users are able to select to automatically or manually remove the noise. Once selected, simply click on the Remove Noise button. Users also have the option to adjust the sensitivity. This video will benefit those viewers who edit and create videos, and would like to learn how to easily remove background noise in their videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades