In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to record audio, using Camtasia Studio 6. Camtasia Studio is a screen video capture program. The user defines the area of the screen or the window that is to be captured before recording begins; it is also possible to capture the entire screen area. You can also talk, and use a videocam. Begin by selecting the Camtasia Studio icon in the taskbar. Right-click it and select the sound option. When the window pops up, enable all the options to be able to see stereo-mix and click OK. Now users can record sound that comes out of their stereo. This video will benefit those viewers who make voice narration videos and would like to learn how to record the audio.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades