In this video, we learn how to enhance the audio in your Camtasia Studio 5 videos. First, set your video to 640x480 and then choose the option to zoom yourself. Now, click the zoom in button to zoom in on the time line with your audio. Then, right click the audio and go to "audio enhancement". Once here, click the first option under background noise removal, then click the remove background noise button. Now, when you play back your audio, you will hear a huge difference in what you just played before. When finished, save this and repeat for all your other audio!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades