In this tutorial, Mike Lively of Northern Kentucky University shows you how to annotate a video using a Bamboo pad and Edit it using Camtasia studio.
PART 2: show you how to do basic editing and zooming in Camtasia.
PART 3: shows you how to process your Camtasia Video and get it up on YouTube. It also shows you the best settings for a YouTube video as well.
PART 4: shows you how to produce an FLV video with a player and send it up to the web using FileZilla.
You will be creating annotated screencast productions in no time with this Bamboo/Camtasia Studio tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades